Friday 2 August 2013

school of Life

I woke up this morning
And figured I had a calling
From the All-mighty and All-knowing
I feel honored, isn’t it amazing?
I’ve been losing count since.
I’ve lost count of blessings and sins.
But I’m glad the former gets formerly renewed every day.
And the latter gets forgiven sooner than later whenever I ask in every way.
I’m still enrolled in this school called Life.
Where I’d never graduate even though I study and still keep a steady strive.
They say experience is the best teacher yet I don’t see any tutors.
I don’t see any lecture rooms and educative masses.
Even though we are all in different social classes.
Tuition isn’t paid with currency.
Every obstacle will cost your tendency.
I’ve been writing so many tests without pens, pencils and papers.
And no erasers to correct my mistakes.
It’s funny because in the school called Life, the lessons come after the tests.
And that’s how we learn for the best and prepare for the worst.
I am not sure why I make many mistakes…
… But I’m certain I always excel when lessons are borne from these mistakes.
In this university, it’s not about the degree.
Your certification is based on God’s decree.
I’m probably a good student because Life is my education.
… But imperfection will never allow me to see my graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment