Monday 29 July 2013

The Art of Art

I love art
She is beautiful
And I like to dress her
Because she is in everything I can decorate
So I adorn her with my thoughts and imagination.
And without these adornments I’m just holding a lead-less pencil, everything is pointless
Or an ink-less pen, stainless pages.
When my thoughts are clouded I brainstorm.
Use the eyes but vision more.
And the third eye that is very rare.
To see things that escapes everybody’s sight.
… Opportunities that are camouflage… may God favor me.
To read pictures and write paintings
Maybe they are just portraits, but I can read paragraphs from within.
Maybe they see words but I can see pictures in those sentences.
Because Art is when sight has the ability to speak.
And when words and letters have life.
So whenever I draw, let my portraits have a story to tell
So whenever I create, let them understand my statement.
And when I write, let my words add colour to your perception.
A picture is worth a thousand words
What do you have to say to the world if your life was one portrait?
Everybody has a picture to paint
If the picture is dumb, then you craftsmanship has a lot to say.
… And maybe a price to pay.
That is why we don’t hear God when he speaks.
Because we failing to listen.
If we looked carefully at His art, signs and creation.
Perhaps we could win a hearing… a beautiful speech.
If a picture is worth a thousand words… Do you hear God when nature speaks?
Do you hear Him every day?... Because every creation speaks.
I hope by the time I’m done writing you’d see the picture I’m painting.
I love art because I can tell a story without moving my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment