Monday 13 June 2011

THE ANNALS OF GREATNESS.




It is a beautiful day, the skyline explains it.
The melodies of the flying tribe announces a great blessing.
How the heavy clouds are submerged like feathers without pillars.
Rays of the sun travelling from years away revealing the beauty of nature.
So every morning let your sight meet the sky.
The beauty of nature; is there any other wonderful portrait?
God is one, God is greatest.

Eyes and telescopes steal a glance at greatness.
How mighty are the planets submerged into space without supports?
Travelling in perfect orbits with no blunder.
Even in the night, we are never in darkness; He appointed the moon as a lamp.
Verily, the annals of greatness are written in the heavens.
If you stare into the stars at night, they would confess to you…
God is one, God is greatest.

And when my lord sends her.
She meets my sight in her best appearance.
Glowing, sparkling and flexing all her colours.
My eyes are blessed with beauty, while emotions seep through my veins.
All my senses seem dead whiles my mind is alive.
And at that moment, I see God’s greatness in her.
I see God’s greatness in the aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment