Monday 20 June 2011

THE CALL

Behold, when it cometh, there is no bargain.
When it approaches, there is no appeal.
Nor is there bribery.
Whereof is one who can save me?
When then regrets shall flood in with intense impatience, but will be too late.

Many a people have joined the trail.
Many a humanity have boarded this train...never to come back again.
Whereof are the kings and queens of the earth?
Whereof are the great empires and the powerful dynasties?
Thereupon, all have witnessed the visitor and tasted of its fruit.

It lurks in the shadows.
An unannounced and unexpected guest.
Today it came, bypassed me and snatched my another.
But one day, it will come, overlook someone else and take me.
It will live with us till the trumpet is blown...
A question harasses my mind; "Am I well prepared to smile when it cometh to me one day?"

INSPIRATION: "EVERY SOUL WILL THE TASTE DEATH. THEN TO US WILL YOU BE RETURNED"
- HOLY QUR'AN 29:57

2. HOLY QUR'AN Chapter 75.

No comments:

Post a Comment