Friday 19 April 2013

Beautiful Mystery



I love this picture
Like The lovely mystery of the future.
The beauty of suspense lies in the saying "ignorance is bliss".
And until that veil Peels off I'll never know that which is hidden.
It drives curiosity, and curiosity is blissful path to wisdom.
Whatever face is wrapped in that veil is just a vale that reminds me of pearls wrapped in shells.
It is the urge to know that makes patience so beautiful.
And that moment it falls off becomes the pinnacle.
Till then, everything else is like tomorrow.
Only a vast curtain that conceals all that you'll ever know...
I love suspense because I cannot predict.
An interesting feeling because uncertainty ignites an anxiety that denotes respect.
I love this picture because I have no idea...
Oh my word I'm so curious!!
It's killing me to pull down this curtain
To put an end to all this wonderful bewilderment.
Delayed presents are the best in weight.
They say precious things are always worth the wait.
Where is she?
Questions plague my mind? Who is she?
Verily Without questions, answers are redundant.
Precious things are a treasury; hidden for long, hard to find.
But belief gives us the rope of hope
And with hope, persistence and patience have a true meaning.
So I know someday I'll live this phase
Someday, this mask will come off, and I'll see this face
... Being so oblivious to something is special and till you find out is true beauty.
Isn't the inability to know the unknown a wonderful blessing bestowed upon humanity, that reminds us of how human we are and how great God is?

1 comment:

  1. Do you believe women are equal to men?

    ReplyDelete