Thursday 2 May 2013

Praises to God,
peace to all my friends who keep it real.
Rest in pieces to all my fiends on the reel.
Apart from the Lord!! who else do I laud?!
Tell me how many will give me a loan when I'm in need and all alone.
The best change is growth, went from boy to man, but I'll always be a buoy because I'll never sink.
And ill will and I will never sync.
So let them prey and let me pray.
Who do you trust when many are animated like toons and fake as auto tunes?!
I needn't be high up in a storey before I can share a story.
Do you need a pair of spectacles before you can view the greatest spectacles?
Maybe a dream to be in a decent scene that transcends things that are seen.
Maybe A roam in Rome.
A great pleasure If i can be in Cannes, france with all the fragrance... Having sweets in suites.
Dine and reach out to the rich but still pour some for the poor.
Or Wrapped in Kashmir scarfs somewhere in the heart of Kashmir.
And That I'll still remember the routes to my roots.
Write the rights and the rites that I see even when I'm far away at sea.
When Ambition flows in the vein, the struggle shall not be in vain.
I'm patient, but I'm still In a hustle to escape the hassles.
Even though I'm all grown, sometimes I still groan.
How do you rise up the tiers of life without shedding a few tears?
I needn't peek at my future or s horoscope to elevate me to a peak of success.
I have no idea how long i should wait, but Patience and perseverance always makes a heavy weight
And missing prayers seven days a week, makes one weak.
One day I'll tell momma "your son made it, his shine isn't coming from someone's sun".
Find me a maid who wasn't made to make my ego alter, and I'll walk her to the alter.
How much does it cost to be fair, does being right come with a hefty fare?
No doubt, Faith will and will always brings good fate.
With that, the lord's favour will always be the good luck I wish i never lack.
So I'll never give up on God, looking forward to the day I'll say hello to my glory and the halo that'll reward my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment