Sunday 24 February 2013

Success Story

Sometimes I feel like giving up, feel like dropping my pen, feel like i should stop knocking and walk away from the door. Sometimes i feel like agreeing with these cynics and pessimists. I feel like saying its enough, but I ask myself; why prefer falling so easily to be a loser to struggling so
hard to be a champion? They say that the moment you give up is when you are just a breath away from the finish line. I've failed so many times I'm building a bridge out of the wreck to success. Rumi said; what you seeking is seeking you. Desperacy has been pickpocketing on my dreams, I'm losing a lot of patience. Dear Lord, though I can take steps, I have no idea which path to take, I have no map, I have no idea how far but I trust that you'll summon Success to seek me wherever it can find me at the rendezvous time... Never give up on a good cause if it's worth it. Sometimes I'm not Frightened that I may fail, I'm just terrified that I gave up and watch my own legacy burn to ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment