Saturday 2 February 2013

Who do I Trust?

Trust at most times is a rust...
Who do I Trust? You tell me...
Most of us are flexing the Mona Lisa
A captivating smile is just a reflection
An Inverted image, a true deception
whose true motives and roots can only be routed to the invisible intentions that reside in the heart.
Liars continue to con us with beautiful speech.
It's difficult to tell who is real,
when smiling is the easiest task
And hiding your true intentions doesn't require a mask
Hypocrites...
The better versions of liars
if you don't trip a liar, then you'd probably fall into one
They say appearances are deceptive
Character can sometimes be a camouflage
And like chameleons, they blend into the environment
And hide in plain sight
And at every dinning, there is always a Judas who can't share a pinch of loyalty
They say blood is thicker than water
But sometimes, it's your own true blood who laces the drink.
If l lent you my trust, would you wreck it?
And if i gave you the strings, would you make me your puppet?
Who do I trust?... Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment