Sunday 10 April 2011

THE FALLEN STARS.

I step out to the youthfulness of the night and steal a glance at the stars
They shine so bright, but depths of my heart are filled with darkness and dressed with scars
While my conscience is struggling, “where are my grandfathers?”
I close my eyes and let these cold memories sink in my hearts
My grandfather is gone, my friend is no more, our loved ones and relatives have all departed, they are… the fallen stars


The cry of a new born echoes in the morning.
It is not long, the sorrow of a departed soul looms, the atmosphere is filled with mourning.
I look at my calendar; verily death to the living is a warning.
I pray to the lord; “let me see those faces again in the beautiful garden”.


To your right; it is a naming ceremony…eyes are embraced by birth.
To your left; it is a funeral song… ears are warned of death.
It is an appointed time, absolutely inevitable, not even impeccability in health
You return to the dust, where is all the wealth?


It is hard to see their souls vanish into the in-existence; it is by the will of God.
There is nothing to worry about, this is only the world.
For endless bliss is in heaven.

Sometimes i reminisce about the people&memories in my life and just when i almost crack a smile..
A flinches snatches it, cos some of them are no more..missing in this life.

Sometimes, I struggle to conceive the voice of the departed
I try to spend a minute seeing them again
I hope by the Mercy of My Lord, we reunite again

No comments:

Post a Comment