Sunday 3 April 2011

PRAYER OF A SON.

It isn't the first time.
It happens so many a times.
Anytime my gaze is frozen to a standstill.
My mind is absent on a journey.
Wondering how you could display God's mercy.
And no matter how hard i try.
I still can't figure out why.
No amount of love can requite this emotional love.
In its intricacy and divinity.
Hormones boiling,heated up by the spirit.
Two reals; heart and soul.
So anytime my wings are humbled and my forehead kisses the floor.
My mind is alive, and lips whisper.
Translating emotions into prayer.
A prayer of a son.
Flowing through veins transcending human comprehension.
Micro-decibels struggling to beckon the ears of great heaven.
If i had 1 wish,i would hasten.
That we'd always be together in this world and the hereafter.
I love you mother, I love you father.

No comments:

Post a Comment