Saturday 9 April 2011

A WONDERFUL NIGHT.

A WONDERFUL NIGHT

The night breeze as friendly as a baby’s touch.

The fragrance of the tender buds, it exposes, the sea rages though.

The sweet whistling of the wind, the rhythm of the leaves as they rattle, the recurring chirping...nature’s orchestra.

The moon as a dazzling lamp, the fireflies illuminating the sorrow of the night.

In the depth of this beautiful night, alone I sit on this beach
And the only presence in my mind is a beautiful portrait of my beloved.

A memory that glows like the aurora, of an aura of beauty.

Eyes closed, thoughts running deep in my mind like river currents, yet so serene, a bold smile on my face.

Verily, it was that night that intertwined our destinies, yet your face shone in the twilight...my beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment